MEMBERS

Azienda Agricola Benedetti la Villa

Passion and respect for nature is what characterizes the Benedetti family that has been operating in the wine sector for four generations.

Over the years they have managed to find the right balance between innovative and cutting-edge methods with traditional methods.

Without the use of chemical herbicides to clean the vineyards, they obtain quality and genuineness wines.

The company consists of 130 hectares of vineyards, 40% is used for the production of Amarone and Recioto, the remaining 60% for the production of Valpolicella Classico and Classico Superiore Ripasso.

The cellar guarantees to all types of wine, a rest and a maturation able to satisfy the most demanding palates.

The wines can be tasted both in the special tasting room equipped with gift boxes.

CONTACTS
Azienda Agricola Benedetti la Villa

Azienda Agricola Benedetti di Benedetti Adriano Matteo e Simone.

Via Villa,2, 37024 Negrar-Verona-Italia 

Tel. e fax 045 7500949

E-mail: benedetti.lavilla@alice.it 

https://www.benedettilavilla.it/