In the Marano Valley, a place particularly suited to the cultivation of vines, the Vaona family from the 1800s to today cultivates their lands and hands down the ancient tradition of producing fine Classic wines: today Valpolicella, Ripasso, Recioto and Amarone.
Novaia is Certified ORGANIC Farm: in the estate and in the cellar the management is eco-friendly, organic and eco-friendly for a healthy environment rich in biodiversity, a fundamental heritage for Novaia lands and wines: healthy wines with authentic, elegant and structured aromas , with a great identity and a deep connection with the territory.
The Vaona family follows and personally takes care of the entire production chain: from the cultivation of the vine, to the manual selection and harvesting of the grapes, to the drying in the fruit cellar, to winemaking, to the refinement of wines and wood reserves.
In Azienda Agricola Novaia all products are BIO certified:
• Valpolicella Classico;
• Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso;
• Valpolicella Classico Superiore I CANTONI;
• Amarone della Valpolicella Classico CORTE VAONA;
• Amarone della Valpolicella Classico Riserva LE BALZE;
• Recioto della Valpolicella Classico LE NOVAJE;
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil with cold pressing.